TrinitY
Вернуться   Форум TRINITY > Увлечения > Кино

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 30.05.2019, 00:51   #1
Bdsepjzcc
Местный

Bdsepjzcc пока неопределено
Отправить сообщение для Bdsepjzcc с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Bdsepjzcc с помощью Yahoo
По умолчанию Chernobyl 5 episodes, 2019

Chernobyl Episode 5 HBO. “Chernobyl”. HBO

Chernobyl~Episode@5+HBO.@@@“Chernobyl”.@HBO.
Chernobyl Episode 5 Episode 6 HBO. “Chernobyl”. HBO
chernobyl hbo 5 episode 1 2 3 4 5 watch online

http://bitly.com/hboChernobyl

Chernobyl/Episode@@@5***HBO./“Chernobyl”.//HBO.

The finale also takes the time to very clear lay out how everything happened and why, which might be one of the greatest feats of scientific narration on television. You will come to know how a nuclear reactor operates, why stalling it out would cause an explosion, and why Chernobyl’s particular failsafe was never designed to work. Chernobyl is stocked with an excellent cast (who do not attempt any real accents other than their own, mercifully), including Stellan Skarsgard who plays the real-life figure Borys Shcherbina. Chernobyl is a series where you will have to remind yourself to unclench your jaw and un-tense your shoulders while watching it. It is heartbreaking and intense, and a hell of a thing to watch the day after Game of Thrones. But it’s also necessary. “To me, the cautionary tale here is bigger than just the nuclear power industry, or even the environment. The cautionary tale here is about what happens when people choose to ignore the truth. It doesn’t care, as it turns out - the truth does not care. Chernobyl Episode 6 watch online. Fifteen minutes into the second episode of HBO’s gripping saga of the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster, we are treated to an idiot’s guide to how a nuclear power plant works. It is delivered by a top Soviet nuclear scientist, Valery Legasov, to a hapless, senior Soviet apparatchik as they fly to the unfolding disaster. As a plot device, it helps the viewer understand events as much as the politburo hack. And give us some interesting insights into a pre-collapse Soviet Union. In a disaster movie about a nuclear accident, told over five hour-long episodes, you might expect the scientists who designed the plant to be the bad guys. But, at least in the first two episodes available for preview, they come out smelling of roses. For the producers have bigger fish to fry - the entire edifice of communist rule in the Soviet Union, which was then only three years from toppling. 3. Women's Under Armour Heatgear Capris - I have been looking for a new pair of capris. In real life, they are a little bit brighter which I really like. 5. Printed Button Front Shirt For Women- I love stripes and usually end up finding things striped horizontally. I like the vertical stripes on this one and think it would look great with a pair of white shorts or white jeans. 7. Bloom Mix Media Tie Back Sweater - one of my co-workers wore this shirt to school the other day and I loved it. I like the floral accent to this top and the tie back with the floral print being visible is also a great way to dress up a solid colored sweater. 8. The Transport Leather Tote - I love a good bag, and Nordstrom has some great selections. I'm keeping my eyes on this one because it's been a while since I had a new tote to carry around. 9. Belted Pleated Midi Skirt in Satin Crepe - I like polkda dots and this one is a nice dressy version that would still look great with a denim shirt. 10. Chernobyl Mini Series on HBO - I have a little bit of an obsession with Chernobyl which occured while I was in middle school. I'm excited to sit down with this miniseries when I get a chance. That's it for me this week. What's caught your eye?|What you need to know about Chernobyl, HBO’s 5-episode miniseries from Craig Mazin, is that you cannot understand how deeply it will destroy the very fabric of your being until you see it. 4. As it was happening, and in its immediate aftermath, no one understood what it meant. “You are dealing with something that has never happened on this planet before! ” says scientist Valery Legasov (Jared Harris) when attempting to impress upon the Kremlin the unknowable scope of the event, which took place in April of 1986. But for us in 2019, we do know. At least, we know that simple, almost mundane scenes of children playing in the radioactive ash and men at the power plant letting irradiated water splash all over them equals death. But as a first responder picks up a rock and looks at it curiously, his hand melts away, and others start to know things too. Chernobyl starts with a suicide, which really sets the tone for the doom and terror that pervades the entire work. Make no mistake, what Mazin (who wrote the series) and director Johan Renck have crafted is something devastatingly good, but the key word is devastating. Chernobyl 6 Episode.
Chernobyl also lacked other safety mechanisms that are considered standard design in the rest of the world. The reactor at Chernobyl was packed with flammable graphite. Graphite can be a very useful material in a safe reactor design. But in an unstable design like the reactor at Chernobyl, it was fuel for the fire that resulted from the explosion. The operators had the same attitude as the builders. Managers ignored safety rules laid down by engineers so production quotas could be met. Workers and lower-level managers were afraid to raise objections when they saw something wrong. And, the accident occurred when an electrical engineer was running an unauthorized, unanalyzed and unsupervised experiment on the reactor. The accident response followed the same pattern as the operations. Managers lied to higher-ups to exonerate themselves. Communist Party bosses, having suppressed word of previous accidents, did not want to hear about another one. There is real merit to this argument. The lesson of Chernobyl isn't that modern nuclear power is dangerous. Chernobyl Episode 6 watch online.

Chernobyl!!!Episode~5///HBO..“Chernobyl”.//HBO.

Chernobyl//Episode+5~HBO.!!“Chernobyl”.//HBO.

Chernobyl...Episode**5//HBO.@@“Chernobyl”..HBO.

Chernobyl~Episode=5//HBO....“Chernobyl”.!!!HBO.

Chernobyl!!Episode***5!!!HBO.~~“Chernobyl”.!!!HBO.

Chernobyl@@Episode~5+HBO./“Chernobyl”.@HBO.

Опции темы
Опции просмотра